Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Screenshots from Almeth

Almeth sent me these the other day and asked me to post them on the website. If I can guess what's going on, I'll do so. Otherwise, I'll just make something up. Everybody ready? Off we go!


Screenshot of the cutscene you get when you first enter Delkfutt's Tower. The dragon pictured is named Bahamut, and he is very angry.



An example of what happens when Almeth goes out to pull...bet you can't pull just one!


Almeth, having finally gotten his airship pass, stands triumphantly on the railing and pisses all over those losers on chocobos down below. Suckers!!!



"Wow, what a nice view! I should get a picture of this to show the others. Wait a minute, what's that gurgling sound I hear behind me...?"



"Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod!!!!!"

No comments: