Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Level 27 Party, Yuhtunga Jungle

Last night was our weekly 4-man group, and we dominated...as always. Party setup was NIN/WAR (Reflaa), THF/NIN (Almeth), DNC/NIN (Amedelie), and NIN/WAR (me). Relfaa and I traded hate back and forth pretty well (although, as before, we had some minor issues pulling hate off of Amedelie when those cure bombs dropped). We tried some different skillchain combinations, but eventually settled on Reflaa and I Blade: Rin to Blade: Retsu, with Almeth sneak attacking independantly since the damage was good either way, in his case. The primary focus was Mandragoras, but we did chain in some IT Goblins for fat experience...enough so that we killed our Empress Bands in about 10-15 mobs. ^^

All in all, we had a very productive evening...I got my Ninja to 37 finally, so I have my first fully levelled sub-job. Now all we have to do is get Reflaa and Almeth fully levelled, and we will all be set to push to 75. Since the level sync system was implemented we've been flying through the levels...

Anyways, some screenshots of our night:

Foreground, Left to Right: Reflaa, Xxnumbertwoxx
Background, Left to Right: Amedelie, Almeth

Almeth returning to camp with a Mangragora


What happens when you go AFK...you get molested.


Goblin Smithy, mid Bomb Toss (love my pose ^^)

No comments: