Thursday, October 23, 2008

Level 47 Party, Western Altepa Desert

Pretty typical party last night...we went out to Western Altepa Desert again, right back to the same camp we had on Saturday. Reflaa was already on the scene, since he got d/c'ed out there Saturday night when his power went out. I had my own issues yesterday with my network, so I was a little late getting on...but after ripping my hair out and beating my router with a wrench eventually I was able to get my shit straightened out. I hate networking issues...

At any rate, it was pretty relaxed. We were going after Desert Beetles again, which started out Tough with the occasional VT, but as we levelled they quickly turned to crap. Almeth was forced to pull DC's because they would pop right in front of us, and thus link with the harder ones Almeth was actually going for, so towards the end of the night it becaming increasingly difficult to exp chain effectively. We worked a few Antican's in there at the end for decent exp, but all in all, a new camp is most definitely in order for us next time we static.

All told, Amedelie got Ranger to 50, Reflaa got Warrior to 50, I got White Mage to 49, and Almeth got Thief pretty far into 48. I was getting decent skillups on my Club skill, which was awesome, as well as ridiculously good skillups on Enhancing and Enfeebling magic. Trying to cap out Mage jobs sucks...



"Um, Reflaa? Are you aware that your crotch is glowing? Just curious..."



Amedelie dinging 50. Way to go Amedelie!



Using my new weapon skill, Starlight. It's got the coolest animation out of any I'd seen yet, but the weapon skill itself is absolute garbage. It's a goddamn shame...



Almeth grinds his crotch in my face; Amedelie says "Fuck it, I'm out!"



And so concludes another party for Bahamut's Dreadnought. In closing, I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate my fellow team mates for not eating a single death last night! Go us!!





No comments: