Monday, October 20, 2008

Questing, all over the freakin' place...

Amedelie and Reflaa were busy Sunday, so partying got put on hold for the day while Almeth and I ran around and tried to get some more of the Monuments, among other things. All in all, we both got our Adventuring Fellows unlocked, got the last items we needed to get our G1's done (thanks to Kamiku yet again!), unlocked Dragoon for Almeth, and in general just had a blast.


"OMG, Almeth, wait for meeee!!!!!!"



After over 2 years of playing, I finally break the level 50 cap! Woot!!



See that dragon? We killed that bitch! Ok, you're right, I'm lying... :)



"Look, I don't care if you heard it or not, I hear something breathing back there in the dark and I'm not waiting around to find out what it is!"



Almeth taunts me from the ledge, and a little piece of me dies...


And, to finish off today's post, video's of the two dragons we did fight. The first was the Carrion Dragon to finish off the Adventuring Fellow quest, the second Cyranuce M Cutauleon, the dragon fought at the end of "The Holy Crest" quest to unlock the job Dragoon.












No comments: