Monday, November 10, 2008

Yet another screenshot post...

Another weekend goes by, and more exciting adventures for Bahamut's Dreadnought. We got some more levels under our belt, got some quests done, fought some NM's...all in all a very productive weekend indeed.

On to the screenies:


"Well, Almeth, there she goes running off again like a retard. Does this bitch ever learn?!"


"While I still can't believe you made it past all those skeletons, I think you're fucked now, lady...I'd help, but I'm actually kinda busy at the moment. Sorry, better luck next time!"


"What's that, Almeth? Something about a switch? I'm not following you..."


"HOW DO YOU LIKE IT, PRICK?!"


"I don't know what you said to that guy, Almeth, but he looks kinda pissed off about it..."


"Guess now I can cross "Had two guys inside me simultaneously" off the list of shit I've never done. Thanks fellas!"


"Doesn't anyone else besides me think it's really creepy the way these fish can come out on land? It's just not natural..."


"Thanks for the help, strange Dark Knight that none of us knows!"


Kamiku proves that dance is the only truly universal language.


Crawler's Nest: Where the floor is green and the beetles are shitty...


Kamiku get's his Ninja on while Almeth proves that Thief's do it from behind...


Yet another creature I'm glad doesn't exist in the real world...


"Awesome! I was hoping we'd have to fight two at a time; one isn't hard enough, you know..."


"What the fuck, is today "add" day?! It's ok, who needs TP anyways?"


God, I fight like such a girl...


"Well, that was unexpected..."





No comments: