Monday, November 24, 2008

Screenshots...

The last couple days have been pretty low key for BD; nothing too terribly exciting to report on my end. Here's some screenies of what we've been up to...


Fishing skillups {Can I have it?} My Sanity {You can have this.}


2+ hours for .3 fishing skillup...fuck fishing, seriously, fuck it!


My Sandy mule, after completing a Millioncorn run...


On the Silver Sea Route to Nashmau; don't know what that building is out there, but I'm not going in regardless...


When the monsters started showing up, Almeth and I hid like little girls down blow, but this duo was obviously high enough level to take out whatever spawned pretty easily, so we checked things out a bit...


Checking out Nashmau before Almeth and I try to run out together and unlock Corsair...a harrowing (and ultimately fatal) journey.


Everything out here is so pissed off, one has to be really careful at our levels to not aggro something and eat a quick death...


Yet another one of the pretty cool areas in Vana'Diel, Arrapago Reef. Of course, the area is full of level 70-80 mobs, so extreme care was warranted.


This door is a real piece of shit. Why? Well, to unlock Corsair you need to get through it. Now, you can farm for a key (not happening at our levels), or you can pick the lock if you're a Thief. Almeth bought an entire stack of Thief's Tools for 20k, and every single one failed to open the door. So here's a big "Fuck You" to Square, for making this shit so fucking difficult.


Adding insult to injury, after 2 trips out there to open that fucking door and failing, Almeth aggro's a True Sight Imp and bites it. I shouted for a Raise, but since that obviously wasn't happening, I ran back to Nashmau to change jobs and do it myself...


After the lame Quicksand Caves leveling, Almeth and I trip on back to Rolanberry Fields (S) to try and get a band in there.


Finding a rare "Tough" Gob in the past, Almeth and I pause to take him out before moving on to check out some other things...


The past was out (everything was just too pissed off), so Almeth and I tried present day Crawler's Nest. These Flies were a little tough, but manageable...for the first couple we fought, at least.


VT Dragonfly, plus one that linked mid fight, meant my death was unavoidable. Almeth quickly warped the hell out, sparing him from receiving death #2 for the evening.


Another shot of me dead, for the lulz...




No comments: