Friday, November 21, 2008

Blue Mage/Dancer Fun!

After our recent trip out to the Qu'Bia Arena for that BCNM, I was persuaded to level up Blue Mage on my own...3 Blue Mages will probably be able to crush any BCNM, so I decided to give it a whirl. It was a long hard fight, and I've still got a looooong way to go, but I managed to actually make some progress. Almeth joined me with his Dancer, 'cause we all know how uber Dancer is :)...

Here's some screenshot's of our adventures...


To the untrained eye, it may look like I'm just standing here getting hit, while actually I'm....okay you got me. I'm just standing there getting hit...


Yup....still standing there getting hit. These mobs were really being stingy with their abilities, and it was really fucking up my flow...


"Maybe Almeth will have better luck on his own..."


"Hey, Almeth, am I doing something wrong here? I mean, shit..."


"Fucking Orc bastards...can't you see I'm trying to learn spells here?!"


"Yay! My very first Blue Mage spell, and it only took 2 fucking days! {/wrists}"


"Ok, so maybe that crab was a bad idea...RUN FOR IT!!!"


"Maybe Sarutabaruta will work out better...No? Great..."


Law of averages states, that with 3 different mob types all drilling us while I punch at them, one has to do something, right? Wrong.


"Jesus Christ, will you do Cocoon already? Seriously, fuck this job..."


"Okay, now Pollen! Um, Pollen? Hello?? HELLOOOOO?! Aw, FUCK YOU BEE I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!"


"Ok, Almeth, I've had about as much as I can stand...let's go home."


All told, I did manage to learn four abilities: Foot Kick, Sprout Smack, Sandspin, and Wild Oats. Hopefully the next few sessions will be more fruitful ^^






No comments: