Saturday, November 22, 2008

A little BLU, some NPC fun, some DNC action, and some weirdness...

Ok so tonight was a weird one. Things we're normal on our end, but seriously some weird shit involving a third party. It was really odd. Anyways, first order of business was to take care of some more Blue Mage spell gettin'.


Finally, I get Pollen! Once Almeth hits 15 on Dancer, White Mage sub is going right out the window :)


One of the many crawlers we fought tonight, and no, I didn't learn Cocoon...dammit.


Competition for Crawlers was stiff in Tahrongi, so Almeth had to literally sprint to the next spawn point to try and beat the silk farmers.


I missed a turn and, meanwhile, Almeth bit it. I can't help but weep...


I soon joined him however...fucking Yagudo.


So, yeah, there we were, minding our own business when I get the strangest tell from someone I've never met. Things progressed from there, but after asking other peeps in my LS if they knew this person, they all said no. It was really bizarre, and I wonder what it is I do to attract this kind of shit...both in game and in real life. Here's how it played out:

[NAME REMOVED FOR PRIVACY PURPOSES]



LOL, wut??


I wonder...did he/she ever find someone else to cyber with? LOL


Since we had both just died in Tahrongi, and our Home Points were on opposite ends of the globe, we decided to say fuck Blue Mage for the night and go level our NPC fellows in Altepa; all this required was us slaughtering Too Weak and Easy Prey Beetles and Dhalmels while they reaped the experience.


There's nothing down there, thank God, but there almost should be...


"It's cute the way they fight and all, but if mine keeps voking I'm turning the hose on her..."


Once that was done, since we were already out here, Almeth and I decided to get an Empress band in on our own, so we tripped out to one of the harder entrances to Quicksand Caves and tried an Antican down there, as the ones we were fighting with Amedelie last were on the weaker side at Almeth's level (54)...


I actually kinda like it out here...when the mobs aren't so pissed off that is :)


We got 150 XP for this guy without our bands, but the 10+ minute fight for it was not an efficient use of our time at all...it bordered on absurd, to be honest.


"Yeah, fuck that place...let's head back over to where we were before."


Kinda shitty experience, but at least we're killing them somewhat quickly...


"Nice job, Almeth...I bet he loved that shit..."


"Yeah, Box Step bitch!"


"Oh my God, somebody help me, he's set me on fire!!!"


After what seemed like ages, our Empress bands wore, and we concluded our evening. I'm still like 10k from my next level (58), and Almeth is like 2,000 TNL or so himself, but we'd had enough excitement for one day, and we signed off...





No comments: