Sunday, January 11, 2009

Obligatory screenshot post...(and a vid!)

Just some screenshots I took during our adventures yesterday, enjoy!


Almeth discovered The Colosseum in Aht Urhgan, and I just had to check it out myself. That tree owned that tiger in the face...


...and this leech destroyed this weapon. Who woulda thought?


Whatever the fuck that thing on the left is versus a spider. The spider won...



There's that Amedelie, sitting down on the job again. :)


Almeth says, "Let's do a Campaign Battle real quick!" Uhhh, yeah...


I finally get a Raise from some kind soul, and the mutant Orcs are out in full force...



...and then I immediately die again. That's my hand and some of my head at the bottom of the frame. What a fucking rip off.



Chilling in Al Zahbi, waiting for Beseiged to start. A couple people managed to get on top of the lamp post...


...so Almeth and I decided to join them. I wonder how many people can fit up here?


Badonkadonk. Derriere. Booty. Call it what you will; my shit is bumpin! ^^


Almeth wanted to sit up here with me, too, so I was nice and got inside the wall for him...


"Ok, play time's over, time to get serious!"


Ok, I call "Not fighting that guy!"


Ah, the insanity that is Beseiged...I could take my pants off and start playing with myself right now, nobody would even notice :)


Almeth crushing that shit from behind.




For everyone's viewing pleasure, a nice little video clip of Almeth and I attempting to finish up the quest "The Claws of the Griffon". Basically a bunch of cutscenes and an NM fight, we figured, "Eh, we can do this!" Just watch the video, it's pretty self-explanatory...


That's all I got for today...hasta la pasta!!



No comments: