Friday, January 9, 2009

Bugallug Fight

Last night we got the obligatory band in down in King Ranperre's Tomb (no pics 'cause, let's face it, how many pics do we need of the three of us fighting in a cave?), and after that was completed Almeth agreed to help me finish up a Bastok quest, "A Question of Faith". This particular quest wasn't even all that important to me (but it was a free 3k, anyways), but the following quest gives a ring worth around 60k, and that does interest me. A lot. Because I'm poor...

Anywho, this quest involves killing this level 45-50 NM named Bugallug. The ffxiclopedia site says that it's soloable by most jobs at 65, and since Almeth and I are both 61, I figure if we team up it should be okay. The earliest anyone's tried it was a trio at level 63, at least, according the the ffxiclopedia.

Yeah, what a fucking joke. Serves me right for reading too much into what was posted on there. I think we both got hit 3 times total. He dealt like a total of 100 damage to us. We totally destroyed him. I couldn't fucking believe it, he couldn't even hit us, the only time he managed to even connect is either when he countered or AOE'd us, regular melee attacks missed pretty much every time.

It isn't often in Final Fantasy XI that I get to say "Ha Ha pwned your fucking ASS!!!!!" but this was one time I did, and it felt nice. ^^



What a little bitch of an NM...


Anyways, that's all I got today! Adios and all that good shit!!

No comments: