Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ZM5 Fight/Level 71 Party, Boyahda Tree

The first thing on the agenda Monday was to help Amedelie get the final fragment for Zilart Mission 5 in Sanctuary of Zi'Tah. Almeth and I blew through this NM a while back with a pick up group, so I figured this was gonna be a piece of cake. We succeeded, but the fight was a little more difficult then I remember it being...although, we were in a full group with 75's on that occasion, so that probably had a lot to do with it. At any rate, for your viewing pleasure:



This guy hit like a ton of bricks; I damn near died right off the bat but Almeth managed to get it off of me in time. There was a scary moment where I almost two-houred, but we managed to recover and put him down. Congratulations on finishing up Zilart Mission 5, Ame! ZM6 here we come!!


When that was completed, we were off to Aht Urhgan for a Colibri Party in Bhaflau Tickets. While I'd much prefer to do the bulk of our leveling in Campaign, unfortunately skill-ups can't be gotten while you have tags on; in order to cap out our skills we've got to do a standard Experience Party. I ran out to our standard camp, and wouldn't you know it, there was a party already there. Muttering under my breath, I ran to a couple alternate camps in the zone, and yeah, all had full parties there already. For some reason, Bhaflau was just hopping...and our prospects for getting any experience out there rapidly became nil.

After purusing the interwebs for some alternate ideas, we decided to give Boyahda Tree a try. Almeth and I had duo'd up there recently for skill-ups in preperation for our Maat/Laila fight, and it was some pretty good experience. GodzillaX was online and available as well, so we recruited him into our little group and made our way...our main targets were Steelshells, although we worked some Elder Goobbues into our chains for some nice experience and money drops...


"Keep smilin', bitch...you ain't gonna be smiling for long."


"Ooh, bodyslam to the face!"


"Kick his ass, Sea Bass!!"


Amedelie blasting it's ass with a Sidewinder.


Break time!


"On my mark...Ready! Aim! FIRE!!!!!"


Kicking ass and taking names...


All told, we got a little closer to 72 (but still got a long way to go >.<), I managed to cap out my Dagger skill, and we all got some Boyahda Moss and Tree Cuttings...which sells for pretty decent money. Unfortunately, GodzillaX ate a death at one point (Goobbue crushed him for like 950+), but a White Mage in the area was willing to come and hook him up with a Raise, so it wasn't too big of a deal. As always, Godzilla took it in stride ^^

That's all I got for today, L8TRZ!!




No comments: