Saturday, March 14, 2009

Just a couple pics...

Been busy building my new computer and getting everything working well. So far it's awesome, I was able to kick the graphics up in FFXI to twice the detail, and it looks great! I hadn't done Campaign in a couple days, so I logged in after I got everything configured and ran into this guy...I've never seen this shit before:


Nothing is quite as awesome as getting tags, taking 4 steps, and biting it to an angry AOE. As a runner up is laying dead underneath the thing for 20 minutes waiting for a raise. Yeah, it was pretty fucked up...



My death, later that same evening, in a Besieged. While I'm actually able to hit the mobs now, I still do 0 damage most of the time...not too good for TP gain.


I hope to have more posted later, after I get to play around with everything some more. L8trz!!!!

No comments: