Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Petrifying Pair

Last night Almeth, Amedelie and I decided to try and make some money by doing the BCNM 30 Petrifying Pair. We'd done some research on this BCNM, and decided that the "Kite and Fight" strategy looked the most promising for us. Almeth and Ame both geared up as BLU/NIN's and set their spells to give them the "Lizard Killer" trait, and I took the kiting duties, gearing up as RDM/NIN.

Basically, Ame and Alm start pounding on one lizard, while I kite the other around, using Gravity and Bind. Once the first lizard is down, they jump on the one I was kiting, and I go into curing and nuking mode. I was a little nervous at first, but after we completely dominated the first one, that quickly faded away. We did nine runs total, 3 orbs a piece. I, of course, got the dick and recieved nothing but garbage...but Ame and Alm both managed to get themselves a pair of Leaping Boots. {Congratulations!}



{Ass raping}{You can have this.}

Laterz!



No comments: