Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just a quick video...

I've been lazy the last few days with the whole blogging thing, but as we all know, Bahamut's Dreadnought never sleeps. Since my last post, we've lot of experience parties, did some quests; all the fun stuff that we do :)

At any rate, here's a video I took of me soloing Peerifool for the quest "One Good Deed?"...the reward for which is the Map of Attohwa Chasm. Almeth discovered the quest the other day, and it wasn't hard to convince me to tackle it myself...





The fight was very easy, but it was long. It took me about 20 minutes to finish off all six of the mobs, plus the two Alraune that linked during the fight. I had to speed the video up to twice normal speed just to fit it into the 10 minute limit Youtube imposes...but it is kinda funny to watch... :)




That's all for now! ^^

No comments: