Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The week (so far) in pictures...

More of the same for BD...we're a boring Linkshell, aren't we? ^^

We've been doing Campaign, trioing and 4-manning, leveling our NPC's...all that typical shit. Almeth and I did manage to trigger the next Adventuring Fellow quest to get the Tactics Pearl, which involved bringing them into a Promyvion and clicking on a "???" (as well as killing monsters for more experience); alas, Almeth's NPC musta done something really fucked up at one point and ended up biting it...I tried voking but it was no use. I did manage to finish it up myself (mine lived), but unfortunately, Almeth has to do it again...not a big deal, but annoying anyways. We still have no idea what the hell she did to get so much hate right off the bat. Unfortunately, due to the fact that I was concentrating on us not dying ourselves, I didn't get any pics in there (way to fail!) but I'll try and get some when we do the re-attempt for Almeth...

At any rate, here's the pics I did take over the last few days...


"I do believe in Faeries!"


Level 65 Puk trio in Wajaom Woodlands...these things were a lot easier then the last time we tried them.


Preparing to strike...


Aww...isn't he cute?


"He's dead, Jim"


"Why are these things always so pissed off at me?"


This knock back move these things do is so fucking annoying, since they like to spam the shit...


"My, what big teeth you have..."


Going after Almeth for a change...


Terrible picture of an "Orcish Turret"; I'd never seen one before, but they killed it before I could get close...


Almeth, getting shoulder checked by an Antican in Quicksand Caves.


Almeth, our fearless Ninja, tanking an Antican with a sword that's larger than he is...


You know you've got an awesome group going when one of you can sit and rest the entire fight without any problems ^^


That's not to say I didn't get in there and mix it up with the rest of the crew, when I could hit the freaking things, that is...


"Yeah, I'm just gonna go ahead and sit this one out, too, ok guys?"


In closing, I cannot say enough how awesome a DNC/WAR/NIN/WHM party is. We were able to put down these IT+ Anticans with little effort, and only had a couple close calls due to nasty Firaga II's when Silence wore and I wasn't able to get it back on them in time. The experience was awesome; with an Anniversary Band is was getting up to 500 a piece, and we chained with ease. At this rate, I'll have my WHM leveled in no time ^^

Until next time...{See you again!}{/goodbye}





No comments: