Saturday, December 13, 2008

Back again in this motherfucker!

It's been a while since my last post; I've been off doing the family thing while my boys in BD fuck shit up. From what I hear, things went very well for everyone, so first off, I'd like to say {Good Job!}{Congratulations} to my peeps!

With that being said, here's some screenies from the last couple days since I've been back in Vana'diel. It's good to be back :)


Some more hot trio action in Bostaunieux Oubliette, our standard DNC/THF/RNG trio.


Did you expect anything else? This time it was actually a full wipe...awesome!!


This is probably gonna sting a bit...



Disconnect FTW!!!!


And then there were two...



My very first Besieged! I really didn't do shit, but can you tell with all the shit going on? I didn't think so... :)



Somebody must have done something pretty fucked up right there lol...


Holy shit, there's Almeth!


"Oh my God, is that Mothra back there?! What the fuck kinda shit is this?!?!"



Good luck trying to figure out what the hell is going on, I don't think anyone knows :)


Success! And a free 1000 Experience Points to boot!


5-manning in Bostaunieux...we were WAR, MNK, THF, RNG, and WHM.



"Oh Lord, here we go again..."



Quick shot of the crew while Almeth was off shooting bats.


"Ok, so maybe casting Paralyze right off the bat wasn't a good idea..."



"You maniacs!!! You blew it up!!!! Oh God!!!!"


Almeth dings 57, and breaks out the obligatory Scorpion Harness... :)






No comments: